Re: pine in debian

Subject: Re: pine in debian
From: FeLoNiouS MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 17:30:00 AKDT

first id like to say DSELECT sux.. then id like to thank Christopher for
the GREAT instructions on how to actually get this working.. ive been tryin
for several days .. well off and on .. to get this to work.. i even
downloaded the tarball but due to the lack of libldap .. i was screwed.. and
couldnt find what was missing .. considering i had an ldap package
installed.. blah.. its up and runnin . but for some reason my smtp server is
kaput! .. lol anywayz.. off to get samba runnin, then X .. .. thanx again
..