Re: bash syntax

Subject: Re: bash syntax
From: James Gibson (twistedhammer@subdimension.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 09:39:46 AKDT

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 bryan@ak.net wrote:

> (I won't quote back all 185 lines :)
>
> Whew. I just read through your response to my problem again, James,
> but this time I understood it. :) It was quite a mental workout.
> I can say I understand bash a little better now, and your message
> is being stored for future reference.
>
> The result of all of this is that I have a command that works.
> Thank you, James, you made my life a little easier.

Sorry for the delay in responding.. I spent the weekend up to my eyeballs
in general chemistry notes and am only now cleaning out my back-logged
mail..

I'm glad that was readable and helped; I was wondering for a while if
anyone even bothered to read past my warning. ;p Definitely a mind-bender.

James Gibson