Re: bash syntax

Subject: Re: bash syntax
bryan@ak.net
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 20:57:37 AKST

James Gibson wrote in <Pine.LNX.4.44.0203292319530.1639-100000@camero.fantasia.tld>:

> Nothing like a good puzzler at 1 in the morning... But it didn't keep me
> up all night like I was afraid it would. =)

(I won't quote back all 185 lines :)

Whew. I just read through your response to my problem again, James,
but this time I understood it. :) It was quite a mental workout.
I can say I understand bash a little better now, and your message
is being stored for future reference.

The result of all of this is that I have a command that works.
Thank you, James, you made my life a little easier.

--
Bryan Medsker
bryan@ak.net