Sound Error

Subject: Sound Error
From: Kirk McFadden (captkirk1767@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 20:24:21 AKDT

I had a sound error recently and someone responded
that they had seen something recently on that. Would
that person or another please respond to me with info
where I could find it? (the info on the bug)

I'm running 7.2 on a Toshiba laptop with a Maestro
sound card. I ran the sound config and now I get sound
but when I launch KDE I get an error that says "error,
CPU overload" but I still get sound when I run the CD
player and stuff. It's kind of annoying when I go into
'x' that I have to acknowledge the error and all that,
especially when I'm demonstrating the operating system
to new hopeful windoze- frustrated types. Anyway, any
help appreciated if someone could point me in the
right direction.

captkirk1767@yahoo.com