first scsi hdd on devfs?

Subject: first scsi hdd on devfs?
From: Mac Mason (macmasta@ak.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:48:12 AKDT

Right, so I'm installing Gentoo 1.1a in vmware.
Vmware is nice enough to provide a scsi emulator, so the virtual machine
sees a scsi controller. My virtual disk is set up to be the first scsi
device on that controller.
Here's the problem: I'm unfamiliar with devfs, and I can't bloody find
it!
What on earth is the name of the first scsi hard drive in devfs?
I've looked around in /dev/scsi, and there's nothing there. /dev/hdc,
(the cd-rom drive) and a few others have made themselves existent in
/dev/, but nothing scsi-esque.
Ack?

~Mac~