RE: HTML formatted e-mail messages

Subject: RE: HTML formatted e-mail messages
From: stephen king (sking@chartercollege.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 21:19:06 AKST

Totally agreed with Greg's comments, but one other thing...I'm on one
mailing list whose server daemon puts digest e-mails in HTML format, so that
the logo can appear at the top. Whether other mailing lists are like that I
dunno; it's a pretty specialized list. Gotta be careful, then, bouncing
HTML-formatted messages. At least it's one good reason to love Pine....

Stephen King