Procmail question

Subject: Procmail question
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 09:05:58 AKST

OK. I now can use procmail to my hearts content weeding out any type of
mail I wish.....which leads to this question:

What happens if I (heaven forbid) make a recipe that removes a valid e-mail?

If I am putting my rejected e-mail into a file, how can I later look at that
file and forward one of the many e-mails that will be in that file to its
original destination?

Is there a good tool that will read that file as though it were a mailbox?
I am thinking that it probably isn't formatted properly for that to work.

Mike