Re: re; No sound/Enigma/Thanx

Subject: Re: re; No sound/Enigma/Thanx
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 01:39:22 AKST

Are you by any chance running the updated RH7.2 kernel 2.4.9. I ran a
google search on the error message and found some mention. Seems to be
tied to 'artsd' (controls access to the sound system) and the APIC's
power management features. If you have upgraded the kernel, you might
try backing off to the original and see if this takes care of it.

Jim Gribbin