Re: Applixware question.

Subject: Re: Applixware question.
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 21:04:49 AKST

Eric, Applix Office does a fine job here on my SuSE office machine.
Maybe not too many people use their Linux boxes as complete business
machines.

Applix Words seems to bring up most of the MS Word documents rather
well, though I really prefer Applix (or Abiword) totaly ASCII text
storage formatting.

Applix cost money, so most casual testers don't go beyond the demo
period.

Stanley Long, PE
Consulting Electrical Engineer