Re: CISSP

Subject: Re: CISSP
gaijin@gci.net
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 02:14:05 AKST

Security focus had a recent artcile regarding this cert:

http://online.securityfocus.com/columnists/67

I would imagine it's as useful as any other: it will hopefully get your
resume past the HR flunky who's been tasked with checking the boxes of
incoming resumes and forwarding the ones who get all the boxes filled and
passed to a clueful interviewer for proper inquisition.

"Job # - check. Meets experience requirement - check. Accronyms that I
need to look for because my supervisor read about them in a propaganda
sheet^W^WHuman Resources trade magazine - check."

;)

HTH. Sorry about the delay - been "busy".