Re: new problem

Subject: Re: new problem
buddha@gci.net
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 14:24:20 AKST

Here's another idea. You could setup a normal ftp server where you can
restrict people then use this company's wrapper to secure the connections.
I'm not sure if this is free. Looked like it...no mention of $$$ anywhere.

https://www.glub.com/

I also found another one that looks like it overlays the server and client
thereby securing the two. Bonus: FREE!

http://safetp.cs.berkeley.edu/

-Buddha

PS: Google rocks!