Re: What are some ways to implement a secure FTP

Subject: Re: What are some ways to implement a secure FTP
buddha@gci.net
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 13:40:22 AKST

How "big" is BIG. I'm using PHPFileExchange with good success. I think
I've even overcome Internet Explorer's prevelance to crap out on SSL file
transfers. I found a PHP hack somewhere that I added to php.ini.
Haven't had a problem since (that I can remember). You could also make
the logon secure and everything after that over plain http.

http://www.seattleserver.com/httpfs.htm