Re: there is a new battlefield folks

Subject: Re: there is a new battlefield folks
From: Scott Johnson (sjohnson@gci.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 23:41:39 AKST

This is a bunch of fascist BS and I think we need to send a message to OUR
Senator that this type of legislation is an abomination and to have him
support, let alone SPONSOR such a piece of trash is unacceptable. We should
write an official letter from the Alaska Linux Users Group protesting this
nonsense.

Common... who's with me? The very future of this boards existence is in
jeopardy. You may think I'm nuts but this is EXACTLY how the DMCA came into
being by people not taking it serious enough, or saying "that'll never
pass," yet it did. If we don't do something to stop this now, we may one
day regret it.

Scott