Re: LeeNocks distro's ....

Subject: Re: LeeNocks distro's ....
From: James Bagley Jr. (james@thelostnet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 17:06:12 AKST

Everyone has their personal favorite linux distribution... and mine is
debian!

I have used many linux distributions and my favorite has changed several
times over the years. The progression looks something like:

Slackware -> Red Hat -> Slackware -> Debian

I was completely disgusted with red hat at around 5.2 i think. I still
like slackware.

What do I like about Debian? maintenance, updates, patches, and upgrades
are painless. If this kind of thing is important to you, nothing else
does it better IMO.

--
DON'T PANIC