LeeNocks distro's ....

Subject: LeeNocks distro's ....
From: FeLoNiouS MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 16:30:23 AKST

whats up all .. im lookin to change the distro of linux im using. Currently my workstation/server is runnin RedHate 7.2. Although i like the ease of certain aspects of it, i was not to happy with the problems i encountered when i upgraded to 7.2 and all the kernels i built after that .. .. i had been throwing around the idea of going over to fBSD for a while .. considering i have a slight background in BSD oh so many years ago before my computers got takin by "THE MAN" while i was in high skool. But, considering i just got a divorce and the current operations my job have going on over seas right now i dont have the time and the want to deal with the heartache and dispair i will get tryin to bring a fBSD workstation/server online. So in saying that .. im lookin for LiNUX distro, that i can have up and running in about 2 weeks, perferably with an rpm type capability... but i can do without if need be.. any suggestions?

---"FBI and CIA arent sh*t, its the NSA's ability to make people disappear that scares us..." told to me by a member of the infamous IDK2K two days before he was arrested for hacking washingtons MTA website---