Re: MySQL client problems

Subject: Re: MySQL client problems
From: Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@woods.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 21:13:24 AKST

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> I have a client that is trying to access the MySQL server, how can I best
> log what the client is doing?
>
> Is there a way to set some sort of debug level that shows what kind of
> calls,etc the client is doing?

Assuming you have control of the MySQL server check the DOCS for the
version you are running. There is both a command line option to
enable debugging output (via syslog or to a file depending on
version), and after (IIRC) 3.16 or so MySQL can be configured to log
all query activity or some subset of it (depending on version).