Arthur I have porting question sir!

Subject: Arthur I have porting question sir!
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 08:55:22 AKST

Arthur I have a family member who loves my setup and uses
it for everything but his work/well one program.........

It is named Lab-Mate it is a dental lab software for billing
keeping track of Doctors patients and money supplies yada-yada

Sir I am not a programmer, but I would like to know in a ball park
type of figure how much it is to port/rewrite an application like
this to linux..........

This perticular app runs in dos on win98 and he is happy with no

I would say the equivalent in linux would be ncurses/forms for a
terminal type of app...........

I didn't mean to pick on you/put you on the sppot I just know you
are a professional coder/programmer and I am looking to move this
app to linux............

thanks

emf