QBooks=? in linux...........

Subject: QBooks=? in linux...........
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 08:49:58 AKST

Hello folks....
I have been having alot of family and friends asking me about
linux because they always use my box or laptops with no problems

The questions I am getting are as follows:
Can we do our money programs like "QUICK-BOOKS" and can
we port over some of our lab programs.......?
What do we have for digital cameras and photo-edit and
can we do everything like in windows...........

I always say well almost everything, you'll have to learn some new
word programs and you'll have a different browser and email is well
up the ying-yang on linux...........

so basics yes but I need to know what "MONEY/QBOOKS type of
programs there are..........what do we have seeing how I do not use this type
of software......?

thanks

emf