Re: Arthur I have porting question sir!

Subject: Re: Arthur I have porting question sir!
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 11:54:39 AKST

Arthur thanks for the reply......

Okay here is some of the low-down on this subject

list:
need to be able to keep track of:
dentist/accounts
patients/names of work done in lab
product/prices of product
times/when work is due/ sub past due
units/production for the day/ not to exceed an amount configured
calender showing working days/production/units due that day......

This application doesn't have a gui like windowed apps do it uses dos
just like locate: position well you know......

above is some of it.......so what do I need to do in order to get this
out so I can get some sort of feel for what is would cost.....he only paid
$500 for this app 4 years ago in Chicago @ the dental convention there

Should I send you or call you the entire list of what needs to be done
I mean Functionality wise for the app......

let me know.....I want to see if this is cost effective for him to have
a firm move this app or write a new one close to what he has now.....

emf