Modem driver

Subject: Modem driver
From: Kirk McFadden (captkirk1767@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 13:47:02 AKST

Pretty awsome. Linux read the floppy that I put the
zip file on. Great.

The ltinst failed though, so it looks like I've got
some work cut out for me.

This is a lucent binary driver I'm trying to get
installed on a Toshiba laptop. Redhat 7.2 ver
2.4.7..10.

I'm guessing that what I have to do is; get the driver
off the floppy and move it to a usr directory. If the
./ltinst fails again then I'll have to do some kernel
configuring, which I've never done. It looks like a
nice package and I think everything is there that I'm
going to need. Any help greatly appreciated....

For starters, how do I move the driver off the floppy
and get it into the right dir?