Debian boot-floppies

Subject: Debian boot-floppies
From: James Zuelow (e5z8652@zuelow.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 21:13:52 AKST

Does anyone on the list make custom Debian boot-floppies? I have the
package installed, but I can't grok the documentation.

Basically I am attempting to make Debian 3.0 boot floppies with a custom
kernel for PowerPC. However whenever I try, the boot-floppies package
insists on downloading an Amiga kernel before it will attempt to download
the remainder of the PowerPC stuff. I can't find anything in the scripts
to modify that will tell the package to not download any kernels, and use
the local one I specify.

Cluestick appreciated!

Cheers,

James