Re: Enigma won't start

Subject: Re: Enigma won't start
From: Richard Mckinney (mckinney@gci.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 09:21:14 AKST

Using the CONTROL-c combo wil sometimes interupt the process and allow
it to move on to other things.
I would boot to single user mode and fix the configuration of the
interface.
It is probably looking for a dhcp server and is unable to find one.
To boot to single user mode use:
 linux single
at the lilo prompt.

It sounds like you are running Redhat and, if so, I think you can use
linuxconf. I am not too fmailiar with it but the interface is fairly
straight forward. I don't know if it will work in single user mode but
it is worth a shot.

Richard Mckinney