RE: Friday Nites @ APU

Subject: RE: Friday Nites @ APU
mweisman@gci.net
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 16:40:52 AKST

Just for the record, I have asked the director of our school, and checked
all the requirements, and although a meeting would have to be less than 50
or so people, the Career Academy would be honored to host the meetings on
Friday night. We're located right off the New Seward Highway on Tudor, so
Access would be easy. I run a 100Base Cat5 inside and connect our using a
768K DSL. Have vending machines, and tables. Please let me know if this
would be acceptable, or maybe just serve in the meanwhile.

Thank you,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman MCP, CNA, A+, MOUS MI
Network Systems Administrator
Career Academy MIS Department
Anchorage, AK