Please Help!!!! OS Transfer

Subject: Please Help!!!! OS Transfer
From: FeLoNiouS MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 03:17:17 AKST

Ok .. heres the deal.. i have a RH 7.2 system with 2 harddisks .. the first hd is a 13 gig fat32 FS (my windows drive) and the second is a 60 gig partioned half native lin and half fat 32 (my linux drive)..anywayz about 1 1/2 ago i had my *nix box set up to dual boot wit winblowz.. about 1 year ago while i was tdy some how my ex crashed the fat 32 partition on the second drive.. not really caring about windows since i only had it for her.. i just didnt use it .. well now i am wanting to wipe the second hardrive so i can use it for ftp file storage only .. but i am wondering what would be the easiest way for me to transfer my whole os to the first HD so i dont have to go back and reinstall and recompile all the stuff i had done within in the last couple of years... should i just format the first drive and cp the hole thing over.. but i was thinkin if i did that .. it wouldnt boot offa it.. hmm i dunno .. plus im tired and the crown royal is touching me.. but seriously i am tryin to get this done within the n
ext couple of days ... so if you have any ideas .. let me here them .. i am at a lost here on what to do and how... thanx ahead of time

--The only thing windows and linux have in common is they both work on a computer--