Re: SSSCA

Subject: Re: SSSCA
From: Scott Johnson (sjohnson@gci.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 00:05:07 AKST

These were my feelings exactly.

While it has yet to be introduced, just the fact that a piece of legislation
such as this was even drafted is unacceptable. People said the DMCA would
never pass Congress, yet look where we are today. If we don't make our
feelings on this clear now (especially to our senator who also happens to be
a backer of the bill), we may not get the chance.

Scott