Re: Friday Nites @ APU

Subject: Re: Friday Nites @ APU
From: Justin Dieters (justind@rpka.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 16:42:59 AKST

I agree - since there the majority of the people that come are not UAA
students, it might be easier to find a different place than UAA. I also do
not think that UAA would be as generous with space, time, and bandwidth
resources as APU is/was (but I may be wrong).. Perhaps we should invoke
"Operation Find-An-APU-Student" ;)

Justin