Re: Friday Nites @ APU

Subject: Re: Friday Nites @ APU
From: Craig Callender (craigc@corith.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 09:22:03 AKST

Hehe. That professor is my professor too then. Small campus *grin*

Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:14:19 -0900
From: Justin Dieters <enderak@yahoo.com>
To: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>, aklug@aklug.org

Are UAA clubs limited to UAA students though? - we'll have to look into
that, since afaik, i'm the only uaa student that attends friday nights..

I know of one professor who uses Linux, and would likely be willing to
sponser a club. Is your son the same George that helps out in the CS
computer lab - has kind of long hair and glasses? If so, we're probably
thinking of the same professor. He is out of state this week, but he'll
be back next week...

Justin
www.enderakonline.com

        In the beginning there was data. The data was without form and
null, and darkness was upon the face of the console; and the Spirit of
IBM was moving over the face of the market. And DEC said, "Let there
be registers"; and there were registers. And DEC saw that they
carried; and DEC separated the data from the instructions. DEC called
the data Stack, and the instructions they called Code. And there was
evening and there was morning, one interrupt.
                -- Rico Tudor, "The Story of Creation or, The Myth of Urk"