Re: game framerates

Subject: Re: game framerates
From: Craig Callender (craigc@corith.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 21:29:57 AKST

Motion bluring is extremely complex to do on the fly. You have to
calculate millions of more vectors on the fly, to figure out which way
something is moving. No video card out today does it well enough on the
fly for a game to take advantage of (if they even coded it into it). I
heard something about nVidia's GeForce 3 having some new technology, but
that it wasn't even up to par.

-- Craig