Re: MiniPC

Subject: Re: MiniPC
From: James F. Zuelow Jr. (jamesz@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:54:39 AKST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Madden" <pabi@gci.net>

> This is something Gateway should offer to keep all their old cases out
> of the landfills :)

Please don't throw out any of the Gateway "new look" cases (the rounded
lozenge thingies from '97) without pulling the floppy out! Mine died
and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement - the eject button
doesn't match up with the TEAC floppies I can buy locally, and of course
Gateway doesn't stock replacements. I am very upset. I paid $3000 for
that computer and I expect to get a decent lifetime out of it.

Cheers,

James