Re: Mini PC

Subject: Re: Mini PC
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 23:52:22 AKST

I have on of those cases sitting out at my parents. I'm currently waiting
for the VIA C3 933 to be available in the US. Then it's going to be my next
system. If anyone is interested, I'll share my experiences when I get it up
and running.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks