Re: usb ethernet devices...

Subject: Re: usb ethernet devices...
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 22:45:15 AKST

I've seen and heard of several being used successfully with linux, but I
do not know which specific models they were. You can find a list of usb
ethernet devices and their support status in linux at:

http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdevcat.php?id=16

According to the site, the usb100m is -NOT- supported. Some of the
other Linksys devices are supported, and it looks like all the Netgear
and 3Com devices (that are listed at least) are supported, and most of
the smaller-name-brands as well...

Justin