Digital Camrea

Subject: Digital Camrea
From: Adam Elkins (LinuxRobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 21:22:13 AKST

Im <i>still</i> trying to get my digital camrea working with Mandrake. So,
the first thing I tried was going to KDE Config tools, under Kamrea. From
there, I select my cmarea, a Canon PowerShot S100. I then click the USB
bubble in the PORT box, in the PORT SETTINGS box, it says "No user defineable
settings for USB"
I'm assuming I need to set some premissions of some sort?
Need Help

Thanks.
Adam

--

Humans and computers are two dissimilar systems because humans are based on ten possibilities while computers are based on two possibilities. Therefore, they need an interface, commonly called a language.