Re: SuSE and dsl

Subject: Re: SuSE and dsl
From: Steve Pilkington (pilkin@ncc-a.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 16:10:10 AKST

Okay, LOL, you guys have been great. I configured the smpppd (which is
what pppoe apparently is handled by) and then was able to connect with
dsl through kinternet like a charm. I kept trying to configure a pppoed
is what the problem was. Thanks everyone for your help, offers and advice.

Steve Pilkington