Re: SuSE and dsl

Subject: Re: SuSE and dsl
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 08:53:40 AKST

Well, nobody else seems to be taking at stab at this so I'll try to get
the ball rolling.

It sounds as though you may be using the wrong driver. Are you getting
any error codes, or is it just failing to get an IP?

You might also see if you can assign the card to the same IP it is
receiving under Windows. I have seen situations where I couldn't get an
IP using DHCP from a particular server under Linux while I could under
windows with the same hardware.

Jim Gribbin