Re: MSI SM-6340M v5

Subject: Re: MSI SM-6340M v5
From: james (zuelow@gci.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 22:32:35 AKST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Elkins" <linuxrobot@yahoo.com>
To: "james" <zuelow@gci.net>; <aklug@aklug.org>

> reseated the cpu 3 times, I reseated EVERYTHING else,
> twice....I'm using the onboard video controller, so...

Hmm. I don't suppose you have a video card you can try, on the chance
that it's just a bad onboard setup or that for some reason the onboard
video is disabled by default. Hopefully it's the latter, and you can just
turn it on. That would be the last suggestion I can come up with as I'm
unfamiliar with the motherboard. (I do know that your K6-2 won't work,
that's a socket 7 processor, while the Duron is socket A.)

Cheers,

James