Re: MSI SM-6340M v5

Subject: Re: MSI SM-6340M v5
From: Adam Elkins (linuxrobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 22:10:36 AKST

I have done all I can think of, besides testing the
cpu on another board (I dont have one that will
support it) or testing another cpu on the borad (I
have a K6-2, but I don't think it would work...) I
reseated the cpu 3 times, I reseated EVERYTHING else,
twice....I'm using the onboard video controller, so...
Visually, the cpu looks good, no burn marks or cracks
(and sadly, I bought an OEM), as with the motherboard/
I tried resetting the BIOS....
Whats goin on?