Re: Lookin for a good deal.

Subject: Re: Lookin for a good deal.
From: James McMorris (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 21:19:10 AKST

I agree with Mike and Ted on SpeedNet.

<personal-opinion>
CustomCPU = jerks / attitude / parking is bad / prices R 2 high
SpeedNet = nice guys / no attitude / better parking / better prices
</personal-opinion>

Adam, you're in the USAF right? The guy who owns SpeedNet is a retired
SMSgt...can't hurt to ask for some military discount. For online
orders it's hard to beat http://www.newegg.com

-Jim "Buddha" McMorris