Re: Lookin for a good deal.

Subject: Re: Lookin for a good deal.
From: Adam Elkins (LinuxRobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 21:08:56 AKST

Cool, I'll check it out tomorrw. Do they have a good case selection? I need a
blak one. <if you guys havent noticed, I'm a little partial to black> I'm
looking to grab Mandrake Gamin edition....for it. I want a gaming machine,
but I can't seem to use Windows, even for games, any longer. It makes my
stomach hurt.