Re: The Dark Side

Subject: Re: The Dark Side
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 15:23:40 AKST

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 11:09 am, W.D.McKinney wrote:
> While many do not like to see this argument stirred up in Linux discussion
> lists,
> it is IMHO that "The Register" provides some very good insight into the
> reality
> surrounding this issue. Please read
> and make your own opinion though, as it will harden both sides.
>
> Best Regards,
> /Dee

A very interesting article , I wonder if Microsoft would pay any of us to be
"Linux insiders".. Hey the thought of some sales clown walking through a
major data center asking "whats up with that server" cracks me up. I don't
know about you other folks but I chose the best tool for the job always
have. Trouble for MS is Linux turns out in almost every case to be THE best
tool. As for MS saying their product is cheaper to implement over all than
Linux ,all I got to say is what ever's in that bowl pass it !!! they had
enough !!!

Greg