Re: Watercooling?

Subject: Re: Watercooling?
From: Richard Mckinney (mckinney@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 08:45:28 AKST

I just put the server in the crawl space.
Running the 'screamin' baracuda got to be a little too much for in the
house. ssh allows enough connectivity for me(scp etc..)
It would be pretty easy to wire up a serial console if you wanted to
have acces to a console other than over the network.

You could use the unused wires in a telephone line or something like
that.

Just a thought,

Richard Mckinney