Re: Java Development Environment

Subject: Re: Java Development Environment
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 00:26:40 AKST

Forte.. you can get it from Sun. There's also AnyJ and CodeGuide, but
to be honest I haven't done very much with any of the three. I
typically use jEdit, which is excellent if you just want a good
text-editor geared mostly towards java programming.

Forte is free as long as it's not for commerical use, IIRC. And I'm not
sure about the other two. I think they have either demo versions or a
similar liscensing scheme as Forte.

Hope this helps,

Justin
www.enderakonline.com