Re: Linux/Apache/SSL problem

Subject: Re: Linux/Apache/SSL problem
From: Mike Tibor (tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 16:01:16 AKST

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Rick Dennis wrote:

> BTW - How come there was no notice that this list was moving? I just
> noticed, the last message I got was from December 21.

I'm not sure what you mean when you ask about the list moving with no
notice. The list was moved last October from Tara-lu's server to the
UAA/APU Consortium Library's server, and there was quite a bit of
communication that it was moving.

I think the reason you haven't recieved list messages in awhile is that
you were automatically unsubscribed because of delivery problems with your
email address. I'm not sure what the exact problem may have been, but
common ones are a full mailbox, dns problems with your domain, mail server
unreachable, etc.

Hope that helps,
Mike

--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician     Consortium Library         (907) 786-6050 fax