Re: MIME type for PDF files

Subject: Re: MIME type for PDF files
From: Mike Tibor (tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 14:33:23 AKST

On 10 Jan 2002, Jim Gribbin wrote:

> Last I knew, the acroread plugin doesn't work with mozilla or Netscape
> 6.x under Linux.

I have acroread working under Mozilla 0.9.5, although as a helper app
rather than a plugin. I can't remember what specific problems I had
trying to get acroread working under Netscape, but I ended up just using
xpdf--it was a total breeze to make it work, and it was faster with most
documents too.

Mike

--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician     Consortium Library         (907) 786-6050 fax