Re: MIME type for PDF files

Subject: Re: MIME type for PDF files
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 22:57:05 AKST

Actually, I had forgotten.. My RH7.1 box is set up to use 'xpdf'. It's
almost as convenient as reading a pdf in Mozilla.

Under mime types 'application/pdf' is set to use 'xpdf %f'. It
compleatly downloads the pdf before opening, but opens it automatically.

It is possible I missed something in the setup as I didn't actually set
it up. I think it got set that way automatically during the install of
Ximian gnome.

Jim