Re: USB fun

Subject: Re: USB fun
From: Mac Mason (macmasta@ak.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 21:18:56 AKST

Admittably not a work of USB wizardy, but my Logitech Cordless Optical
mouse was easy.
Step 1:
Turn machine on.
Step 2: Remove USB Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
Step 3: Plug in Logitech
Step 4: Press "connect" button on reciever to turn on mouse's radio.
Step 5: Grin inside, continue with regularly scheduled mousing.

~Mac~