RE: Traveling w/ hardware

Subject: RE: Traveling w/ hardware
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mweisman@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 23:47:07 AKST

All newer drives (after 1996 or so) automatically park the heads.
However if you are shipping hard drives, I personally use mailbox
etc... They seem to do a great job, and I've not lost a drive yet
(knock on wood). Hope that helps.

Thank you,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman A+, MCP, CNA, MOUS MI
Network Systems Administrator
Career Academy
Anchorage, AK