Re: OT: HTML help

Subject: Re: OT: HTML help
From: Scott Johnson (sjohnson@gci.net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 21:11:06 AKST

I don't believe it's to create a standard website per se. It's to make
standard HTML formatted code so that pages (sites) will appear/function the
same for different users across multiple browser platforms.

Thanks for everybody's help. FYI, Netscape Composer 6.2 does attempt to
make HTML 4.01 compliant code. Not 100% perfect, but much more so than the
proprietary IE code Frontpage spits out.

Scott