Re: Profanity on the List

Subject: Re: Profanity on the List
From: David Loutrel (dave@loutrel.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 16:38:57 AKST

Leif,

If the standard of language on this list is, as you suggest, that of an
"auditorium full of elementary students" then perhaps I should take my
leave. Lord knows I wouldn't wish to offend you youngsters.

As to the "if in doubt rule" I am afraid it wouldn't work. There was
neither doubt nor hesitation in my word choice.

Dave Loutrel

For all problems, assume a perfectly spherical Jesus of uniform density 'D.'