Re: setting dhcpd dameon to start at boot

Subject: Re: setting dhcpd dameon to start at boot
gaijin@gci.net
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 21:56:09 AKST

Patrick -

Check /etc/rc.d/rc.inet1 for a line that says DHCP="no".

Change the no to a yes, and you should be off and running at your next
boot.

//Smart-ass ;Smart Ass (*Smart Ass*) {Smart Ass} /*Smart Ass*/
"Open source attracts open minds. That's good." - Woz
"Unix, on the other hand, has no kernel, which is one reason the OS has
 forked into incompatible code streams."
     - Neal Leavitt, IEEE Computing Society
     http://computer.org/computer/homepage/june/ind_trends/01.htm