RE: RedHat 7.2 and USB

Subject: RE: RedHat 7.2 and USB
From: George A. Dowding (dowdingg@math.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 16:09:18 AKST

Gcombust is a gtk+ based front end to mkisofs and cdrecord. I am sure
there is a k${burn} as well. They also have a good section on how to
set up your system so that non-root users can burn CD's (somewhat safely).

http://www.abo.fi/~jmunsin/gcombust/

However, it is worth learning how to use the command line programs so
that you can automate things you do frequently (like back up a
particular directory or make a music cd from you mp3 player's
play list).

--
Thanks,
George

dowdingg@math.uaa.alaska.edu http://www.math.uaa.alaska.edu/~dowdingg

LocalWords: Tibor Barsalou xcdroast Mmmm commandline mkisofs